Please find 3 versions of the invitation.
Version 1: This is the copy with the changes Nonku had suggested.
I have added some colour to the original Black and white image and have made it more faint.
I have also made the font bolder so it is clearer and easier to read.
Version 2: It is the same as version 1, the only difference is that i have changed font
to see if you like it better and if you think it is easier to read.
The only problem with this font is that I can not make it any bolder than it appears now.
Version 3: I have left the image in its original black and white and used a different font.
This is just to give you an idea of how it would look if I didn't add any colour to it.
But Nonku did say that you would like there to be colour added.
This way, you get to see ho it looks in both instances.
I will be working on the printed invites and table cards and should have them to you by saturday
Version 1:



No comments:
Post a Comment